- General Support
- Oneline & User Interface
- License Key Issues
- Downloading/Installing Software
- Equipment Modeling
- DAPPER (Demand Load)
- DAPPER (Load Flow)
- DAPPER (Short Circuit)
- CAPTOR (TCC)
- Arc Flash Evaluation
- Equipment Evaluation
- Cable Ampacity
- A_Fault (ANSI)
- IEC 60909 Fault
- IEC 61363 Fault
- TMS (Transient Motor Starting)
- HI_WAVE (Harmonics)
- Unbalanced/Single Phase
- DC Systems Analysis
- Scenario Manager
- Backup & Import/Export
HW HL Not Loading PTW.
Sentinel Run-Time Environment Installer V. 7.103
Validation of the signature for the file C:\PTW32\bin\haspvlib_45805.dll failed. As a result, the license update (V2C file) cannot be applied. This is an internal error. For assistance, contact your administrator or the software manufacturer.
You may also get an error that says to stop Hasp Loader Service.
Will need to uninstall current version of Hasp drivers(V7.103) and install an older version (V7.81 seems to work).
1. Open up command prompt as administrator by searching it in the windows search bar in the bottom left -> right click command prompt -> Run as administrator
2. If your location of your PTW32 folder is C:\PTW32, type in the following:
CD C:\PTW32\bin (press enter)
haspdinst.exe -fr -purge (press enter)
Adjust accordingly to the location of the PTW32 folder. This will uninstall the HaspUserSetup through command prompt.
Also go to the control panel -> remove/uninstall programs -> Uninstall sentinel runtime
3. Download the following the(7.81) install: http://skm.com/download/HASPUserSetup_781.exe
This will be an older version of the key's drivers.
4. After the HaspUserSetup is installed, try running the program again.